Place(s) to buy older Pathfinder books, etc?

dalmer

Hello there,

Just checking in with folks on the Ordo boards to see if anyone knows of any good places to buy Pathfinder RPG stuff.

I know of some places (here, RPG.net, Craigslist, bartertown, etc.) but was wondering if anyone knew of any other good sites.  My Google-Fu didn't come up with much.

Any information is appreciated... some of the older, out of print adventure paths' prices are ridiculous!

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Aww, thank you very much for your kind offer.

I'm afraid that I'll pass because I'd rather browse and see if they have anything on my checklist for cheap; I kinda look for stuff like I look for back issues in comics.  Also hoping that Paizo.com does their "Great Golem Sale" this year and allows me to scoop stuff up for $ 1 - $ 5.  ha ha ha

(I might go down to the Jet City Comic Con in Tacoma on Sunday though so who knows, might just keep heading south if it strikes my fancy)

Thanks again for the offer!

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Not sure if you are in Portland Metro, but Guardian Games has a pretty decent selection of older stuff. 

& yes, older pathfinder books are pretty dang expensive. Paizo seems to do a pretty decent job of reprinting old stuff in new books. But adventure path books.... $$$

Guardian has a great selection.

• Like 2