Warhamsters 12/1

Sherbert

Howdy. We are back in town, but not sure if we will make it down this week. Keisha's first day of work is tomorrow, tuesday. So it will be dependant on how she is doing. If so, we would be down for some cocaine cowboys or another board game.

Awesome to hear! Fyi I'm now the senior rep for the team containing the gov group so I'm in leadership support for keisha now. Effective today!

On that note I'm gonna have more bandwidth for gaming now! Hooray! Planned a game down at the shop with Mike bloody fangs, so see you gents tomorrow.

• Like 1

I will play Warlands with you.  How many points?

how about 200. Can we try a new rule for pedestrians. they can only move and fire once. movement is 6inch instead of two 3inch moves. the game should be about cars driving around, not pedestrians who can shoot a million times a turn. 

also ill brew up a mission so we dont have to do 'kill each other' like we did last time.

ill be down to the shop around 6:30

how about 200. also can we try a new rule for pedestrians. they can only move and fire once. movement is 6inch instead of two 3inch moves. the game should be about cars driving around, not pedestrians who can shoot a million times a turn. 

also ill brew up a mission so we dont have to do 'kill each other' like we did last time.

Sounds good.

Both of us were sick this week. Next week I got in my Car Wars kickstarter so if anyone wants to give it a try.

I might be down for that.  Eli and I played mine last week.  A couple of little gokarts with machine guns.  We ended up in a head on collision that killed us both.

• Like 1