Zombicide: Black Plague

dvang

My copy of Zombicide Black Plague (Core Set) arrived just before Christmas, and I have been able to get a few games in.

In a nutshell, it is a significantly improved version of Zombicide with a fun re-theme.  Much is similar, but there are also some key differences. Notably armor and necromancers, but there are a few more (like only hitting friendlies on misses).

Lots of fun, and I think I like it more than the original Zombicide.

• Like 2

I was tempted because I really liked the changes they described, but I really did not want to drop the money on what is basically more Zombicide.

But, I figure a few easy tweaks on Zombicide can see most of the new content added and improving the game greatly.

Also, someone with both needs to build a campaign where Survivors in Zombicide eventually go back in time to fight the undead hordes in Black Plague... This is mandatory.... do it.

• Like 1

Got in my first game of Black Plague this weekend and enjoyed the hell out of it! The added thematic elements definitely help me get into the game more and the rules seem a lot more streamlined. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the Kickstarter content and the expansion coming in as the one criticism I could level at the game is that it is a little thin on number of characters and variety of items after being used to the hyper-expanded regular Zombicide.

• Like 1