40k Schedule and List Entry

OFCC 2016 Schedule

Lists Due – April 15th?

Challenges – June 1st

Game on!

40k ITC RTT - July 29th

40k Team Event - July 30th-August 1st

Once your team has paid you can send your list in! Captains should send their lists with each list pre-rated by your team as to what you think it falls in and rate the general running it. So my Slaanesh Daemons list would be a 2A (2 for its list strength and A for my player skill). Lists should be edited to be a readable fashion. Lists can be submitted to ofcc2016listreview@gmail.com.

As a reminder.

C - player that regularly finishes in top 10% of tournaments. Competitive tournament player

B - an experienced and regular player, but someone who hasn't either played or finished high in an event for a few years. A causal player, but doesn't have to crack open a ruless book too often and knows most every codex fairly well.

A - either a new player, or someone who games rarely, maybe once a month.

Thanks guys! Captains discuss with your players what ranks seem most appropriate with each of them. This will be a crucial aspect of natch ups and how we look at lists. Thanks!

• Like 1

As a reminder.

C - player that regularly finishes in top 10% of tournaments. Competitive tournament player

B - an experienced and regular player, but someone who hasn't either played or finished high in an event for a few years. A causal player, but doesn't have to crack open a ruless book too often and knows most every codex fairly well.

A - either a new player, or someone who games rarely, maybe once a month.

Thanks guys! Captains discuss with your players what ranks seem most appropriate with each of them. This will be a crucial aspect of natch ups and how we look at lists. Thanks!

So, point of discussion.

Where would you place me? I do not place high in _real_ tournaments, but I do pretty okay in RTT.

OFCC 2016 Schedule

Lists Due – April 15th?

Challenges – June 1st

Game on!

40k ITC RTT - July 29th

40k Team Event - July 30th-August 1st

Once your team has paid you can send your list in! Captains should send their lists with each list pre-rated by your team as to what you think it falls in and rate the general running it. So my Slaanesh Daemons list would be a 2A (2 for its list strength and A for my player skill). Lists should be edited to be a readable fashion. Lists can be submitted to ofcc2016listreview@gmail.com.

Is there any list submission for the RTT?