Team Captains

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My team should now be all paid up and lists submitted. PM is sent for invite to captains section. Also not sure who to ask but one of my players John Genoni is not 100% sure he paid. His brother would be the one who paid for him Michael Genoni but if someone could double check to make sure he is on the paid list that would be awesome.

My team should now be all paid up and lists submitted. PM is sent for invite to captains section. Also not sure who to ask but one of my players John Genoni is not 100% sure he paid. His brother would be the one who paid for him Michael Genoni but if someone could double check to make sure he is on the paid list that would be awesome.

I have the following payments listed for both Emperor's Neckbeards teams:

Emp. Neckbeards Team #1

Mike Genoni 

Aaron Bang

Sean Meininger

Alex Pappas

Emp. Neckbeards Team #2

Tycho Carlsen

Steve Keltner

Donovan Lalka

It looks like we have only received one payment from Mike, for his own ticket. If Mike has a record of another payment being made, please have him PM me the date for the second payment and I will go back and look for it. 

I will probably be putting up a paid list for the 40k teams event in a few days. 

• Like 2