Team Theme Points

Here are the proposed list of team theme achievements. Any thoughts on additional items? What would make this the best OFCC yet?

Team Points

Turn in Lists on Time

Pay For Team

Pay By X

Team Shirts

Armies Compose a Theme

Story Written for Army

Display for Armies

Team Theme Table

Everybody gets a Favorite Opponent Pin

No Bad Marks Against Your Team Team

Banner Your Team

Brings Something For Your Opponents

One round everybody wins

One round everybody loses

One round everybody ties

One round 50/50 wins/losses

• Like 1

-Team Theme Song - must be sang by all members of the team harmoniously and in tune.

-Team Haircuts - topknots or mohawks for everyone!

-Team Tattoos - same image on everyone or maybe a multi-part tatt that makes one image when combined - Worth at least 10 more points than anything else based on the commitment level for this

-Team Dance - must be danced before every round, in front of your opponents; can combine with the team theme song for extra points

-Team Battle Cry - its gotta be better than CHOP!

i'll try to think of some more later...

• Like 3

-Team Theme Song - must be sang by all members of the team harmoniously and in tune.

-Team Haircuts - topknots or mohawks for everyone!

-Team Tattoos - same image on everyone or maybe a multi-part tatt that makes one image when combined - Worth at least 10 more points than anything else based on the commitment level for this

-Team Dance - must be danced before every round, in front of your opponents; can combine with the team theme song for extra points

-Team Battle Cry - its gotta be better than CHOP!

i'll try to think of some more later...

I'm liking these big time.

The one that I question is Bring Something for Your Opponents. Not to slight other teams who have done this is the past, but to me it blurs the line between bribery and good sportsmanship.

I actually see this as moving away from anything that could be seen as bribery, since it's now entirely above-board and accounted for and scored and everything.

The one that I question is Bring Something for Your Opponents. Not to slight other teams who have done this is the past, but to me it blurs the line between bribery and good sportsmanship.

Please let it be known that I can be bribed with chocolate and teriyaki (not together though, please).  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...