Dust Tactics/Warfare For Sale

jdw1710

Hello,

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!  NOW I CAN START FROSTGRAVING!!!! :rolleyes:   (maybe some more Infinity models too)

==================================================================================================================

I'm attempting to clear out a few games, so I can move onto another game obsession (Frostgrave and DragonRampant :rolleyes:).  Not sure if anyone still plays this but I have a small contingent of Dust Tactics miniatures and game components I need to sell.  They are all in excellent condition (played about 5-6 times before being distracted by some other bling).  I still have original boxes and contents.  I'm asking $80 for the whole thing (which is how I would prefer to sell it all at once).

-Core Set Revised - contains all original contents (rules, dice, play mats, and following miniatures:

Heavy Flak Grenadiers, Heavy Laser Grenadiers, Sturmpioniere, Lara Feldwebel character, "Hans"-Panzer Aufklarealaufer 1-c, "Death Dealers" - Raner Weapon Squad, Rhino character, "The Hammers" - Heavy Assault Squad, "Hell Boys" -Ranger Attack Squad, and Blackhawk Light Assault walker M1-B).

-The first edition Dust Warfare rulebook

-boxset "Hot Dog/Pounder/Steel Rain/Mickey" Medium Assault Walker

-boxset "Wildfire/Honey"-Light Assault Walker

-boxset "The Boss"- Ranger Command Squad

-boxset "Kommandotrupp"-Sturmgrenadier Commmand Squad

-boxset "Luther/Ludwig/Lothar"-Medium Panzer Walker

-boxset "Henrich/Hermann"-Light Panzer Walker

-I also have three White Dwarfs (Dec. 2012, Jan 2013, and Feb 2013) (also poster of GW Hobbit minatures and poster of WH 40k miniatures).  Sell all for $5 obo.

-and I have the Maulifaux 1.5 paperback rulebook in excellent condition sell for $5 obo.

Thanks!

Jim