I'm gonsta get skewped!

orkdork

After BtF, I realized that I have a lot I can talk about regarding my (I thought) unique way of playing Pandora, so I messaged Khyodee from Schemes and Stones to see if he would be interested in doing a Pandora spotlight featuring an usual playstyle.

Turns out, he already has the Pandora episode recorded, and the guy plays nearly the same crew!

Doh! So much for putting my mark on Pandora :) Nothing new under the sun, even on Malifaux :P

• Like 1

Nothing new under the sun, even on Malifaux :P

Definitely true with older models like Pandora/Nekima that are well-known and well-played... but if we had podcasted about Brutal Emissary early on we were ahead of the curve when he came out, folks were still figuring out wtf he was good for.

Plus, if we actually want to "give back" to the MF podcast community, I imagine we'll need a more complete meta (meaning I'd have to pick up another faction or two as well as you playing 3 or 4 lol).  But to that I say, our days of being that into gaming are behind us, and perhaps in front of us, but certainly not upon us, what with the kids and stuff ;)

Id' say just enjoy the fact that *everything* is new under the sun to your primary opponents ;)

• Like 1

You should talk to that Dan Johnson guy and get on before we begin. One thing schemes and stones won't have is the Micah. ;)

I admit to being confused. Does Dan do the fauxshow with you guys? Have you guys done a BtF episode? If not, I'd love to be part of it!

• 2 weeks later...

We don't usually do master spotlights- it seems more a BwB or S&S thing. We're more like talk radio. Are you the guy I was chatting with at the end of the day? Cause it sounded like you were having a good time with her (Pandora).

Yeah, that was me! We should get a game sometime. I'm in H'bo.