andozane

Ordo Gamer Garage Sale

When - Saturday June 11th, 2016

Setup - 10AM

Sale Time - 11AM - 3PM

Clean up - 3PM - 4PM

Where - WOW - 717 SE Main ST  Portland, OR 

What - Basically a big nerdy Garage Sale

Why - We have had a few of these now, and all have been great success!  And....we always have more stuff to sell, so of course we can buy more stuff :)

Who - EVERYONE! Tell all your nerd friends! Post on Facebook! Get the word out!  Do you want to sell something? Ordo Champions get first dibs at table space, first come first serve!  If you are not an Ordo Champ, no cost, just be aware that Champs will get priority of space (but I don't think it will be an issue).  If you are planning on selling, plan on utilizing a 4' Long x 2.5' Deep space approximately (if tables don't fill up, we can spread out some).

MORE DETAILS

This is simply a gamer garage sale.  If you are selling please bring what you are selling and some cash change so you can make deals.  If you are looking to buy, bring some cash!  

Any further questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!!!

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there with some board games and X-Wing to barter, hoping to find some Dark /Dread Elf goodies :)

I will be hoping people bring some Blood Bowl to sell. Ok, what I am saying is, people, bring some blood bowl to sell!

I've got a handful of metal Humans and a metal Kroxigor (all GW), if you are interested :)

Looks like I have a plan - and I'll be down there Saturday - probably near noon - 1-ish. I'll bring what I've found of my epic stuff. Looking for trades for epic IG, squats or ??

I have quite a bit of marine, ork and eldar.

Also looking at collecting different factions for bfg as well. I'll try to go through some more and add it to my trade/sell pile.

-d

I'll be there with some board games and X-Wing to barter, hoping to find some Dark /Dread Elf goodies :)

I've got a handful of metal Humans and a metal Kroxigor (all GW), if you are interested :)

Let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it. Probably have around 2-3k of DEs I don't need (as I probably have 10k...) 

Also I found about 6 boxes of stuff to bring.  Going to try to knock it down to 4 or so, so I have less to haul. 

Now to find those little garage sale price tags....  Dollar Tree here I come!

Hi guys!

I'm new to the club, but I'm hoping to be at the sale tomorrow and bringing along a couple bins full of boardgames, miniatures, and other items to sell. If there's a request list for tables, please put me down for one!

See you all there!

post-3046-0-47449500-1465588894_thumb.jpg

• Like 2