Extralife 40k Tourney Sat Nov 5th @ Mythic Realm Games, Vancouver, WA

splinx

Hey Folks! 

Fun 40k again for another year! 

After the increasing success on last year we are yet again raising money via a Charity 40k Tournament for Doernbecher's, Childrens Hospital in Portland.

Take a look at our website www.extra-life.org for more details on the charity. 

Entry will be $25 for the Day of Gaming which will fully go to the Hospital. Amazing Prize support has yet again been provided by Kromlech.eu (trust me there are some awesome prizes) and the prize pool is bigger than  ever this year. 

This is a non competitive Tourney for people to just have fun, meet new battlefield foes and support a great cause. Prizes will be based on random events, sense of humor and overall being a great sport. Last years winners included the unluckiest player, best sense of humor, and most enjoyable to play against. Also spot prizes for random awesomeness! 

40k - 2000pts Fun, Fluffy lists please. The fluffier the better! Fluffiest army will win a prize, Random opponents, random non GW fun scenarios will be provided. 

Details will be provided on the Facebook page for the event nearer the time   Please feel free to share and come along and support a great cause.

Cheers

Sam 

Registration for the Event will start at 11am and kick off will be 11.15am

The address is: 

Mythic Realm Games 
14313 NE 20th Ave 
Suite A108 
Vancouver, WA 98686

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys

I am thinking of changing this into a 1 day Kill team fun tournament? Would people still be interested in this? Or maybe 1 big APOC game in the store all day with random fun prizes? I am not gonna be able to put much time into missions as i have done over the last few years and wanted something a bit easier to organize. Any ideas? 

• 1 month later...