9th Age at Dice Age! Saturday the 13th

Hello all! Following a short break to rest and recover from OFCC, a few of us are excited to get some more games of 9th Age in! Looking like at least 4 of us are planning on showing up at noon at Dice Age and getting some games in. Stop on by if you are interested in checking it out, or if you want to get a game in. The more the merrier :)

• Like 7

Hope you can make it Brother G!

Question for other potential 9th Agers out there: there's been some talk about changing / alternating where we play 9th Age, so 1 group of people doesn't end up doing all the "long hauling" for gaming. Supposing we were to game every other weekend, what times / days/ locations would people like to see?

Seattle ;p. Though for serious, if there could be occasional meetups in like...Olympia (closest to middle of Seattle/Vancouver with a game store I can think of) I would totally make the trip down.

Depending on the frequency, I would be very much down! Maybe like once every few months.

If it were not campaign season I would be down for this, but if you got in the habit of alternating weeks between Portland (Tuesdays at WOW work best for me personally) I would love to join in once it is done.

Very cool! I personally can not make it to Portland on a weekday due to work, but that shouldn't stop others from getting their game on :)

So minor adjustments / "hot fixes" are happening late August / early September, with major overhaul to BRB in November. Would we want to try and get something on the books between the two, say October? Or we could wait until after the big updates in November, but that's quite a ways out, unless we want to try and work something in during the holiday season :\

Considering that I don't imagine this to be a big competitive event, I'm in favor of playing under whatever rules they have out and just having a good time with it (while generating some good playtest data to submit).

The last time I was in Oly, people were playing at Olympic Cards & Comics over on the East side. Is that still the place to go?

Some great games today! Pestilence Daemons vs Dwarven Holds, Saurian Ancients vs Vermin Swarm, both really close games (10-10 and 11-9, I believe). We're looking at the 27th for next session, I'll put up a thread for that soon.

On the topic of an Olympia meet-up, I found out my wife is probably going to California for a weekend in October. Sounds like a good excuse to spend a weekend pushing miniatures around ;)

• Like 2