9th Age: Painting / Hobby Progress

Hey all! While I took this weekend off from gaming after OFCC, I did not take it off from hobby time. 9th Age has got me pumped to hit the ground running and keep hacking away at my slowly growing pile of hobby projects. 

Currently working on getting Daemon Legions (Pestilence style) up and running so I'm not pushing around empty movement trays and grey models. Most of the week was working on assembly and magnetizing stuff I already had built.

A 30 man block of Tallymen (well, 24 man + unit filler)

iauhyf2.jpg?1

Somewhat better pic of the filler, than I cobbled together out of random Blightking parts.

9TJ5CA2.jpg?1

...and the ever satisfying "hold the unit upside down" shot. Nothing satisfied like a good, magnetized unit, heh.

fdU4tj6.jpg?1

Also got a little 10 man unit magnetized...

CCnoSqE.jpg?1

...and a little 2-pack of Pestilent Beasts. They were originally going to be the Titan Forge Descendants of Decay models, but turns out those sculpts look pretty horrible in person (IMHO). So some extra Chaos Spawn I had lying around fit the bill nicely!

N8uJwGY.jpg?1

Since I can't really glue my Plaguelings together until I paint them, I did just that! 1 unit down, 3 more to go!

8uOscDg.jpg?1

VBb34C8.jpg?1

0BIODiX.jpg?1

xNgWvXW.jpg?1

Hope to have some more progress soon! The Blight Flies are proving to be a major pain to get ranked up, so that should be a fun way to spend my week!

• Like 7