OFCC 2017 - July 27th – 30th, 2017

evil_bryan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excuse me, do you have an OFCC discounted room rate or anything for that particular venue?  Any information is appreciated.

Thanks and stay safe,

don

We will get details up about the hotel discount. The rate will be inline with last year's discount, and will post instructions once they are available. :)

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure what time we are opening on Friday (it will be sometime in the morning for Friday events) but I can tell you that I will be hosting open gaming on Friday and Saturday evening till about 1am. There will be lots of people playing boardgames and the like.

• Like 1

Just curious what are the approx start and ends times for each day of the OFCC? Mainly checking to see if I need to take the whole day off Friday from work.

On Friday, the hall usually opens around 9 or 10am, then the first events start around 11 or noon. As Jay said, the hall will probably be open till 1am or so. On Saturday/ Sunday, the hall will open around 8-9am, with events starting around 9 or 10. On Saturday, the hall will be open late and on Sunday, the event will conclude by 5:30pm. 

Also will there be board gaming there?

You bet! There's always lots of good board games and friendly people at OFCC!!   :biggrin:

and friendly people at OFCC!!   :biggrin:

Well I was thinking about going...but now I am not so sure. I was really hoping that the only people attending the OFCC were angry grognard's.

One other thing I am not clear on, can you buy a pass for the whole weekend or do you have to buy a pass for each event you want to attend?

Well I was thinking about going...but now I am not so sure. I was really hoping that the only people attending the OFCC were angry grognard's.

One other thing I am not clear on, can you buy a pass for the whole weekend or do you have to buy a pass for each event you want to attend?

Right now, it's a ticket per event. The Ordo store will soon be selling tickets for Friday events and tickets for weekend (Sat/Sun) events. If you just want to come down, hang out, and play games on the tables though, it should be $5 per day for an open gaming pass.