pretre's Deathwatch for OFCC 2017 thread

pretre

That blows.  I've been super slow and deliberate about my Knights and HH Marines for that reason.  Too many times I've had that "fuuuuuuuuk" moment.

Those are kind of a pain. Even if you do them first. I did all the torsos and pouches as sub-assemblies, and it was still really fiddly and obnoxious. It is a cool look once it's finished, tho.

Yeah, it wasn't too bad. I had one I had to cut because of his meltagun. I do like them. Luckily, since I have a mix of torsos any that I missed aren't a big deal.

Current list with changes for modelling:

-=BSSF=-

Watch Commander - Chaplain with Beacon - 125

Watch Company - Artemis - 145

Aquila (Anti-Everything) - 5 Vets with Bolter/CCW, 4 Frag Cannons, Librarian with ML2 - 305

Furor (Anti-Troop) - 5 Vets with Infernus/CCW x2, Bolter/Shotgun x2, Watch Sgt with Combi-Plasma/CCW, Term with HF/PF - 210

Dominatus (Anti-Elite) - 5 Vets with Watch Sgt with Xeno/CCW, Shotgun/SS x3, CCW/Bolter.  3 Vanguard with CCW/SS, LCx2, HTH - 290

Malleus (Anti-Heavy) - 5 Vets with Meltagun/Bolter, Meltagun/CCW, Shotgun/SS, Black Shield with HTH, Watch Sgt with Combi-Melta/CCW, Term with SB/PF with Melta, Term with TH/SS - 295

Armour - LRC - 250

Strategium Command Team

Librarian with ML2, Bolter, Dominus - 115

Purgatus (Anti-HQ) - 5 Vets with Stalker/Bolter x3, Frag Cannon/CCW x2, Terminator with SB/PF/Cyclone, Biker with DTH - 265

Strategium with Purgatus

829822_sm-.JPG

Need to move my Libby to a 32mm and model a Dominatus Aegis for him (going to be a Tower Shield on a separate base, I think). Also, need to strip and glue the Cyclone and put on the missing shoulder pad.

How is the bird attached?