Fanboy Forge Mega Store back online!

scottshoemaker

Product question: 

What kind of objective markers do you folks like?  Smaller low profile ones (like the Scrap Markers) or something more substantial like a small emplacement?  I'm kicking around the idea of deluxe objectives, but frankly I don't want to make something there is no demand for.

With the ITC getting more and more popular, I think there will be a demand for 1,2,3 objective markers that they use.

The ITC is the independant tournament circuit that uses objective markers in every game. Each player typically needs a 1,2, and 3 numbered objective marker on a 40mm (termie size) base. THere are 4000+ players logged in the itc circuit as of now so that is a decent pool size to pull from. Larger events often use custom markers for their event (LVO, TSHFT) as part of the prize/entry package. Focusing on a 1,2,3 marker set would be a good idea imo, and easy to replicate into a 1-6 setup as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yet more progress.  The turret is complete.  I've made it so the hatch can be open or closed, with a basket for including a tiny green commander if desired.  I made a gun mantlet blank so I can build a variety of weapons, and set it up for gluing or a magnet.  The first weapon is big fatty zooka of some kind, with a shooty gun, rockets and hopefully a flamethrower.

grottank13.JPGgrottank14.JPGgrottank15.JPGgrottank16.JPGgrottank17.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...