Kill Team League Starts 10/11/16 @Mythic Realms

splinx

5pm start and the 200pt list you play will be the same list you play for the 4 weeks of the league. 

We have had 5/6 folks interested so far and the more games you play each tuesday the more chances you have to win prizes at the end of the league. 

$25 buy in for the 4 weeks and (dependent on entrants) will have chances to win $50 Voucher for the shop, Limited Edition Imperial Space Marine boxes, $25 and $5 vouchers for the store.  

Any questions please give me a shout! 

Next week 10/04 will be the last chance to test out lists for the league. 

Thanks

Sam

• Like 1

Hey Thomas!

Myself and the other Tom tried out more competitive lists last week in a very tight hard fought game. Imperial Fist marines against Chaos noise marines. 

I think next week we will be finalizing lists for the league and having some fun! Are you still thinking of running Deathwatch? 

Hey Thomas!

Myself and the other Tom tried out more competitive lists last week in a very tight hard fought game. Imperial Fist marines against Chaos noise marines. 

I think next week we will be finalizing lists for the league and having some fun! Are you still thinking of running Deathwatch? 

I want to get a couple more games in with the DW and I actually want to try out Harlequins.