GW PhatMat

Let's be real here: How many Gamers actually have and know how to use an iron?

<--- This guy, and any other Veteran of the Military. They taught me how to iron, polish shoes, make a bed, wash laundry, wash dishes, clean my room... you know, all the stuff that most kids don't know how to do now? :laugh:

Yeah, not sure what Gee Dub is thinking about this mat. Several other companies out there make 4x4, but some will make 4x6 too. Frontline Gaming comes to mind. /shrug

• Like 2

Yeah, not sure what Gee Dub is thinking about this mat. Several other companies out there make 4x4, but some will make 4x6 too. Frontline Gaming comes to mind. /shrug

I imagine it was planned to be released with Kill Team, but something in production didn't line up.  Or it was planned as a staggered release from Kill Team, because KT is that small, anywhere, anytime pickup game.  You could have that GW Mat in your GW Army Bag with your GW Kill team, and a couple other kill teams to be able to play!  Go GW!!!

<--- This guy, and any other Veteran of the Military. They taught me how to iron, polish shoes, make a bed, wash laundry, wash dishes, clean my room... you know, all the stuff that most kids don't know how to do now? :laugh:

I know how, I just don't have a reason at this point in my life to own any clothes that require an iron, so I don't keep one around ;)

I've heard of hobbists using a Hair Dryer for bending plastic and other modeling applications. Doesn't seem too far fetched that there's a hobby application for Irons. I recall that you can use an iron to fix books that got water damaged, though it's a lot of work.

• 4 weeks later...

They are pretty. Would make a good blanket, but I'm not interested it that for a terrain map. Especially with the giant khorne symbol, this terrain map can be basically used only if on of the players has a daemonic themed army (pro or anti daemons).