Ch-ch-ch-changes!! Time to face...

kyojin

Silliness aside, I have opted to swap from Tau to Chaos for Kill Team. Now don't get me wrong, the Tau were very interesting, but we do have two other Tau players and I kind of realized by the time the league was over I probably was not going to be running the Kill Team that I wanted (I believe it would be about 126 wargear points to go from Fire Warriors to Stealth Suits?) Anyway, chaos should be interesting. I will determine warlord trait and skills at the game store. Here's what I have for the Brothers of Infection:

Chaos Raptors 95
Chain Axe 8

Chaos Cultists 50
Cultists +10 40
Heavy Stubber 5
Shotgun 2

Chaos Space Marines 75
+5 65
Autocannon 10
Veterans of the Long War 10
Plasma Gun 15
Close Combat Weapons x8 16
Chain Axe 8

Alright, week 1 update:

The cultists have been replaced with a new unit of cultists, thanks to a run in with Space Marines. All they had were injuries! After doing quite a bit of points juggling, I managed to get a Veteran unit of Chosen Marines! There's an achievement for that right? I know you kids are going to be gunning for them (because what are friends for?). After much deliberating, I opted to change out the raptor unit to get my chaos marines up and running again. Oddly enough, they had to be two separate units to get the most value out of the close combat weapons I had. Well, see you guys tomorrow! This is going to be madness!

PS: Names! I have enough rules to warrant names! Death Guard names seemed to have greek origins so I opted to follow suit!

Wargear Points +28

Sold Chain Axe : +4

Chosen Upgrade: -13

Mark of Nurgle (Chosen): - 15

Autogun x3: -3

Total Wargear : 1

Chosen 90

Eldest Brother Nioxym - Chosen Champion (Master Crafted + Sniper, Warlord: Unshakable Dedication)

Brother Rusa - Boltgun (Machine Sabotuer + Preferred Enemy)

Brother Aconi - Boltgun (Night Vision, Scout, Always Strikes Last)

Brother Neram - Autocannon 10 (Reaping Volley + Bane of Vehicles)

Brother Xyth - Plasma Gun 15 (Sharp Shooter + Smackdown)

Veterans of the Long War x5 10

Mark of Nurgle x5 15

Chaos Cultists 50

Autogun x3 3

Heavy Stubber 5
Shotgun 2

Chaos Space Marines 75

Brother Jolc - Sergeant (Night Vision)

Brother Kraegeus - (Reaping Volley + Bane of Vehicles)
Brother Heron - (Hammer of Wrath + Always Strikes Last)

Veterans of the Long War x5 5

Close Combat Weapons x4 8

Chaos Space Marines 75

Veterans of the Long War x 5 5

Brother Taea - Plasma Gun (Relentless)

Close Combat Weapon x1 2

Week 2 Update:

After suffering minor but vital losses to space marines, pulling back was vital. Fortunately, injuries were minor at least. After rallying and many blessing to Nurgle, the Brotherhood returned to the fray, this time fighting those accursed Grey Knights. They withered under long range bolter and plasma fire. After nearly half their force was depleted, their team opted to retreat. The supply drop was ours! The damned machines were plasma tech! Good... all the better to slay the loyalist scum.....

Wargear Points: 21

Plasma Gun: -15

Total Wargear Points: +6

Chosen 90

Eldest Brother Nioxym - Chosen Champion (Master Crafted + Sniper + Scout, Team Leader: Unshakable Dedication)

Brother Rusa - Boltgun (Machine Sabotuer + Preferred Enemy)

Brother Aconi - Boltgun (Night Vision + Scout + Eagle Eye, Always Strikes Last + -1 Initiative)

Brother Neram - Autocannon 10 (Reaping Volley + Bane of Vehicles)

Brother Xyth - Plasma Gun 15 (Sharp Shooter + Smackdown + Feel No Pain 5+, -1 Leadership)

Veterans of the Long War x5 10

Mark of Nurgle x5 15

Chaos Cultists 50

Autogun x3 3

Heavy Stubber 5
Shotgun 2

Chaos Space Marines 75

Brother Jolc - Sergeant (Night Vision)

Brother Kraegeus - Plasma Gun (Reaping Volley + Bane of Vehicles)
Brother Heron - (Hammer of Wrath + Always Strikes Last)

Veterans of the Long War x5 5

Close Combat Weapons x4 8

Chaos Space Marines 75

Veterans of the Long War x 5 5

Brother Taea - Plasma Gun (Relentless)

Close Combat Weapon x1 2