Battlefield 1

I did the 10 day trial,it actually plays very well on my lower end machine.As far as another DICE project I would say its pretty top notch.

One thing I have a hard time getting over is the high amount of semi and full auto weapons available,,now I know that during WWI these types of weapons gained use at a rapid rate as the war went on,were in the last year of the war it wasnt uncommon for each squad to have one LMG or BAR,,but in the years prior it was more likely to be one of these weapons for every 30 or 40 men,,one per platoon basically.

Anyhow,,good game but im gonna wait till a deal to pick it up:)

Im thinking of picking it up for my ps4! Is it a lot better than the beta? 

Didn't try the beta. I had actually written this one off, and forgot about it, then splurged the other night and bought it. The single player is very impressive. They managed to make it upbeat, sometimes humorous, despite how horrible this war was. Reminds me of Fallout 1 and 2 in that respect. I normally dislike the battlefield single player options, as they are depressing and not really very fun.

Regarding the gameplay, I'm have a decent time. I'm not really very good at shooters, but I enjoy them if the game is designed well. 

I had orginally written it off because I thought, "How could you make a fun, modern team shooter game, of WW1? And make one that competes with Call of Duty's new future combat game." After playing for a bit, I actually think Call of Duty backed the wrong concept. This is great. I think the lower level of technology also makes the simplified war game better (every modern shooter game is very simplifed war). 

I'll also note that they pulled off mounted combat. There are horses in this game as a vehicle option, and they are very viable. Makes me wonder if the next elder scrolls (or similar RPG game) may actually feature mounted combat.

PS: I'm using the PS4 for this game. Please friend me if you get this game, I could use more regulars in my battlefield games. "CARLatCHRIS" is my tag (Still annoyed you can't change your tag on PS4...)

I'm on PS4 and digging it.  eaglesvoice for my psn handle.  I can do everything decently well, except snipe.  I still have some issues with vehicle balance, but that's inevitable.  I find the class balance better than the beta, more weapon options works out nicely.

Accepted your friend request request.