EMPIRE Cannon, Halberdiers (conquistador)

Swan-of-War

Selling off some cool and rare Empire / Kingdoms of Men models, looking for Paypal.   Located near Seattle, WA - USA only please 
Buyer pays first.  I ship via the most economical way USPS or UPS Ground with tracking.

3 Demigryph Knights. Primed black and two beginning paint on lion-parts. Includes extra bits.  $35 (SOLD)

Artillery Battery – One Cannon assembled, One Mortar assembled, One Cannon/Mortar on sprue. Some may only have two crewmen vs. three.  $35 (PENDING)

8th Edition Empire Army Book, hardback - excellent condition

IN PERSON TRADE ONLY*************************
Due to the fidly nature of the resin pieces, I'd like to trade these face-to-face unless the buyer understands that the halberd heads are likely to come off in transit

Halberdier Horde. Battle Standard Bearer w/awesome griffon banner. 30 MOM miniatures, assembled, full command (another awesome griffon banner!). Two statue unit fillers on 40mm bases. Room for one other character, was going to use an Avatar of War Broadsword of Arguntia as my general (they offer several awesome conquistador looking guys). Total unit – 39 figs, 10 wide x 4 deep.

Halberdier Block. 25 MOM Miniatures, full command. One statue filler on 40mm base. Room for another character (captain/wizard/priest?). Total unit – 29 figs, 5 wide x 6 deep.

10 MOM Miniatures Halberdiers, unassembled. Five forward-facing halberdiers and five “at rest”.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...