Dropfleet Commander is here!

Lyraeus

Thanks to Lyraeus for today's demo/training game! As you'd figure, it ended with rather a few burning ships on my part, and rather few burning ships on his part. ;) Having little experience with BFG and rather more with FOW, the mobility and limited terrain were both a challenge. We'll see how I develop on this front. ;)

Cheers!

13 hours ago, Nick! said:

Wanna play a quick game and do swaps at my place this Sunday morning around 10am?

bugger! Currently have Sunday slated for some serious yard work, so I won't be free. :/ What's more, I still need to assemble at least one fleet. :x

A lunch-time swap would certainly work. I'm actually currently taking a break to work on house/yard stuffs (we've got some major projects in the offing!), so have some flexibility given enough forewarning. Remind me; which sprues were we trading, like-for-like?

Also, a heads-up; Brett in the FB group indicated he had some time free for a game?

12 hours ago, Nick! said:

Perhaps a lunchtime swap?  I have a very flexible schedule, and work out in Slabtown (inner Northwest).  Whereabouts do you work?

Oh! Also, Brett posted in the Facebook group about having time for play tomorrow. If he's not sought you out, nudge him? (unless you're Brett, in which case, don't nudge yourself? ;) )

21 hours ago, Dvalin said:

A lunch-time swap would certainly work. I'm actually currently taking a break to work on house/yard stuffs (we've got some major projects in the offing!), so have some flexibility given enough forewarning. Remind me; which sprues were we trading, like-for-like?

Also, a heads-up; Brett in the FB group indicated he had some time free for a game?

Sadly, I am not a member of the Book of Faces.

I was going to trade a Shaltari Cruiser sprue and 2 Shaltari Frigate sprues (with bases, labels, etc) for the Scourge equivalent.

Could you email me at Nickskills (at) gmail (dot) com?  We can exchange addresses and plan a day.