Sound off! New League!

Xavier319

Alright, we're in the middle of the holiday wargaming drought. Happens every year. Once the new year hits, I'd like to start warming back up for new armies, new games, and a new league! So everyone that is up for the start of a new league let me know. I'm thinking the start of February or the end of January.

Who is starting a new army this year? Any significant army expansions?

Is anyone joining us and Rob going across the land to hit up OFCC in July?

Just seeing how everyone is doing, and getting everything thinking about dice and little plastic men!

I've got all the new army I can handle right now (I need to do some more priming soon, which'll be a doozy of a run), although I'll be slowly adding to my different forces, probably working on more vehicles rather than troops. Two knights should be coming online sooner or later, which should round out my forces. 

I'm still looking at info for Infinity, do you have any links for good resources on it?

I'm probably not going to be able to go to OFCC, I just can't plan that far ahead right now.

with the new baby due not much longer after the new year i don't know how regular i'll be able to be. It is not like its been every weekend now but i would like to start some bugs and or DA .  If anyone has some that would like to trade I've got some painted space marines if anyone wants to do some horse trading,

whats in the Painted Blue (Ultramarines):

Calgar

limited captain

2 chaplains

5 termies

45 taticals 4 flamer and 4 ML

3 vets with 2 melta and 1 combi plas

1 plasma cannon

2 vets with shields and power axes

1 standard Bearer with banner

1 pilot