Rate the last Beverage you consumed

Liquids or blendered solids, I'm curious what's out there that I haven't tried. Lots I'm sure.

Post the name of a drink you've recently consumed and give it a rating. A description would be helpful too, as would a note regarding where this beverage can be acquired.

Monster Energy Unleaded:

Maybe 2/5. It's basically a monster energy drink without caffeine. As a Monster Energy drinker, I think this one is strange. High sugar, the taurine and the others, just no caffeine. I got it for free, from my mother who acquired them at extreme discount via her local liquidation grocery store she seems to really like. Would not pay for this, but as a free drink, it isn't undrinkable.

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail:

3/5. High sugar cranberry juice (might be normal sugar levels for juice). I'm feeling sick today, so I picked this up at the store. Got vitamin C and it's a clear liquid. Worth buying if your are sick or dehydrated.

Water:

Its 100% h2o, it really helped to hydrate me in my time of thirst. I find it from the faucets in my house but that can have additives I don't care for. Another place to get it is the filtered dispenser on my fridge. I also have a water cooler that uses 5 gallon jugs of mountain spring water. all can be fairly cheep sources of the beverage with the 5 gallon jug refills costing a mere $1.50 for "5 GALLONS of beverage". The rest coming with a subscription plan you buy from your local water company, and they deliver it right to your house!

and yes the answer is 98% of what i drink is water.

• Like 2

Come on, at least the name of the beverage and the rating:

Water:

Its 100% h2o, it really helped to hydrate me in my time of thirst. I find it from the faucets in my house but that can have additives I don't care for. Another place to get it is the filtered dispenser on my fridge. I also have a water cooler that uses 5 gallon jugs of mountain spring water. all can be fairly cheep sources of the beverage with the 5 gallon jug refills costing a mere $1.50 for "5 GALLONS of beverage". The rest coming with a subscription plan you buy from your local water company, and they deliver it right to your house!

and yes the answer is 98% of what i drink is water.

So, how do you rate water?

Half a pint of water.

Mug of lapsang souchong tea.

And how do you rate water and this "lapsang souchong" tea?

Just read this after drinking something, so...

Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. energy.  Concord grape.  mmmmmmmmmm so good     5/5

I use it as a pre-workout along with a scoop of beta alanine and a scoop of glutamine powder.

If you ever want an energy boost and not deal with a bunch of sugar plus get some amino acids, I highly recommend it.  A lil' splash o' caffeine, too and no coffee down.  Plus, TONS of flavors.

Bullit whiskey Kentucky straight Bourbon.

Second time I've had the stuff, good but not amazing 7/10. Strong burn no charcoal mellowing so nice and "bright" mash taste up front mostly corn sweetness, finished with some nice burn and rye notes in the tail.

Complex for what it is will drink again and recommend.

Well it is 740am so I am currently sipping some nice warm lousy work coffee (5/5) but no one knows why..

Last night though, I was sipping on some Eagle Rare 17, Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey. I could sip that all day, but I am in need of getting my hands on another bottle and my supplier wont be getting any this year, so I have to go sparingly. :( A solid 5/5, maybe even a 5.5/5

• Like 1

Last night though, I was sipping on some Eagle Rare 17, Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey. I could sip that all day, but I am in need of getting my hands on another bottle and my supplier wont be getting any this year, so I have to go sparingly. :( A solid 5/5, maybe even a 5.5/5

I support finding bourbon whiskey which scores a perfect 5/7 but I don't think my employer would support sipping it all day.  Personally I have been enjoying Woodford Private Reserve in my mixed drinks lately and you can pick it up at Total Wine for a very reasonable price.

Well it is 740am so I am currently sipping some nice warm lousy work coffee (5/5) but no one knows why..

You're lucky to find a BTAC in WA at all...they are hard to find anywhere but WA is one of the worst.
  • Like 2