Ordo Bowl '17 - tickets available now!

Weav

Definitely interested, going to have to see if I can free up some of the post-Xmas budget! How many spots are available? Any info on team construction rules that will be used?

There are 40 spots available, and I expect them to fill up. As far as team builds, we are going with the classic 1.1M gp, with choice of skill pack. Star Players will be available.

We're in full swing accepting registrations, selling tickets and so on...since things events are expensive, we've decided on a special incentive for the first twenty players: a special Ordo Bowl gift just for you! More details follow! What could it be...?

No one wants those photos you took &, frankly, that's pretty inappropriate of you to even consider them a 'prize'. You're gonna scare off all the new people, Weaver!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Twenty two spots sold so far, with about six/eight more folks telling me they're planning on attending. For a first year tournament, this is an outstanding turnout! We have a wide range of coaches, from hardened vets to players who first picked up the game in November...everyone is welcome!

• Like 1