Ordo Blood Bowl League 2017 Persistent League Season One

savion47

I am going to go ahead and schedule the round 8 matches today or tomorrow. We will still follow the calendar, but if folks finish early we can start the playoffs early. This is also putting some pressure on me to get the next season figured out. Any thoughts you have on things you liked or disliked please feel free to share here, or PM me.

28 minutes ago, sbr said:

Bump

Somehow I missed the original question and I apologize for that. I have had a lot to drink today and cannot answer. I thought I put it in the rules somewhere and tried to find it, and realized that I could not state at text right now. I will get you an answer tomorrow.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, savion47 said:

Somehow I missed the original question and I apologize for that. I have had a lot to drink today and cannot answer. I thought I put it in the rules somewhere and tried to find it, and realized that I could not state at text right now. I will get you an answer tomorrow.

No worries, it wasn't a huge deal back then but it could matter as we start playing our last matches.

I searched the rules pdf for "Tie" and "breaker" and didn't see anything.  Not much more motivated than that myself tonight. :D

21 hours ago, sbr said:

Bump

Ok so I am very disappointed with myself for not putting this in the rules ahead of time so everyone feel free to yell at me when you don't like my decision. I looked up the past league season rules as I figured it was the only fair way to do it.

The tie breakers for bracket placement will be: first, total number of wins, second, Touchdown Differential, after that it will be a roll off.