Ordo Blood Bowl League 2017 Persistent League Season One

savion47

I am back with my Necro from last season.

The rules pack says that we will not be re-drafting our teams "at this time".  How much warning would we get before this was changed for future seasons?  That could have a potentially very large impact on future roster and skill decisions.  For example I would have skipped the double on my Wight last season and taken a normal skill if I had any idea that something like this could come about.  It's obviously water under the bridge now, but would be a big change to drop mid-stream in a persistent league.

Ideally I would give people at least a full season to prep for the changes. That is one of the reasons for not doing it this time. I also want to let other leagues play around with it and see what Thier experience is.

Thanks and that is more than fair.  

Also I assume since nothing was mentioned we are using the old MVP rule (random pick of anyone on roster at kickoff) as opposed to the new D3 one?

Thanks and that is more than fair.  

Also I assume since nothing was mentioned we are using the old MVP rule (random pick of anyone on roster at kickoff) as opposed to the new D3 one?

I knew there was something I forgot to address. Thank you for catching it. Let me talk with the other Commissioners and see what they want to do as well. I will post up soon about it.

MVP Rolling:

Premiership League - Old style MVP roll where any player who to part in the match is eligible.

Super League - Will use the rule out of Death Zone Season One where players pick 3 models and roll a D3 to determine who gets the MVP for the match.

Rules pack has been updated to reflect this. The reason the Premiership league is sticking with the old style MVP rolling is that without the hard cap on team size that comes with the new re-drafting rules, the new D3 MVP rule is very good. Once we move to the new Re-drafting system, the new D3 MVP will also be put into place.

• Like 1

Feeling really dumb but i dont see where to input a new team roster. ?

Log into Ordobowl.com & select User Menu -> Create New Team. Select a race, name them & put them in the desired division then select how many of each positional you want & staff choices & click Create.

You can go into your team section after & rename/renumber them if you want to not be a slacker like Burk. :D

• Like 3

Log into Ordobowl.com & select User Menu -> Create New Team. Select a race, name them & put them in the desired division then select how many of each positional you want & staff choices & click Create.

You can go into your team section after & rename/renumber them if you want to not be a slacker like Burk. :D

Thanks! It wasn't showing up because was trying to log in with my email not my username. Someone should look into the log in process because the site didn't provide any warning that it was incorrect.

• Like 1

This season is not Swiss pairings, correct?

Well, if we had gotten 2 more people in the Premiership I was going to split it into 2 conferences and do a round robin in each conference and then play offs would be between the top performers in each. I may still do that and have a couple cross conference games as well. 

To answer simply, no, it is not Swiss, all matches for the season will be predetermined and posted in advance.

• Like 2