Ordo Blood Bowl League 2017 Persistent League Season One

savion47

Hi all, I'm looking to join one of these leagues. I don't know if Super or Premier makes more sense - I have never played tabletop blood bowl but I have played 70 bb2 games and many BB:CE bot games before that.

I have a Necromantic team but for the sake of variety I could play them as Undead.

• Like 1

I am working on the match ups for this season now for the Premiership League. I am going to randomly split the league into two conferences. The top two teams of each conference will go to the playoffs and be seeded by overall points, if there is a tie we will use record, then most TDs as a tie breaker. To do this I entered the teams as they are found in the 2nd post into random.org. The first 6 teams will be the Bugman Conference and the last 6 will be the Orcidas Conference. Here are the results:

Bugman:

1. savion47 - Elven Union - Summersong Sharks
  2. Weav - Skaven - Crookback 13'ers
  3. scotthartman - Chaos Dwarves - Smash Mouth All-Stars
  4. kb10r -
  5. Mr. Bigglesworth -
  6. Frostitute - Underworld - Skard Dullards

Orcidas:

1. Blustorm - Orcs - Da Mad Dogz
  2. jollyork - Dark Elves - Aqshy Aelfs
  3. sbr - Necromantic - Re-Born in the Purple
  4. peter.crossgrove - Nurgle - Blarg Blarg Honk
  5. Burk - Dark Elves - Clar Karond Corsairs
  6. michaels - Necromantic - Murder Junkies (Reigning Champs)

You will play all coaches in your conference as well as 3 interconference games equalling 8 total games. Remember there are 4 Friendlies you can play as well. While these games will not provide points on the league table, it is a great way to play teams you are not scheduled for. I would recommend using the Friendlies for that.

The full season of match ups for the Premiership division have been made. I have also posted these as the 3rd post in the thread to make them easier to find. 

2017 Premiership Season 1 Matches:

Round 1;

Bugman:

Orcidas

Round 2

Bugman:

Orcidas:

Round 3:

Inter-Conference

Round 4:

Bugman:

Orcidas

Round 5:

Inter-Conference

Round 6:

Bugman

Orcidas

Round 7:

Inter-Conference

Round 8:

Bugman

Orcidas

• Like 1

If you are new to using ordobowl.com or have not used it since the update, I reccomend downloading a Match Report for you game. They are new and improved!!!

To get a match report go to League Menu>Upcoming matches

Find your match and click View all the way to the right (this is also where you will enter the data for the match after it is played).

Find the Match Report line and click the "Download PDF report" link.

The new report will display BOTH rosters as well as provide a very handy place to record all the match data that needs to be entered after the match. I am seriously very excited about this updated feature as it makes it very easy to be prepared for your match.

Sorry to the two folks games that are not currently on the site. I am working to harass the players who have not got their teams ready to do so ASAP so I can get them created. Please feel free to shame them for their failing to meet the deadline.

New to the league and want to print off your roster for your game?

1. Log in
  2. User Menu>Coaches Teams
  3. Click your team name in the list
  4. Under your roster but above the Team Info and Team management boxes there are a number of buttons. Select Roster>PDF. This will generate a PDF of your current roster for you to print off!
  • Like 2

Steve (sbr32) expressed interest in running a vampire team if you don't have a backup for even numbers, Weav. I also have time to run a 2nd team.

That's nice of both of you, thanks. Let me see what's going on after Thursday, as I expect a few GG players who aren't on Ordo.

Ok, so there have been some very minor changes to the Premiership schedule. Biggles unfortunately had to drop, so Rhuntar is going to be taking his place and playing in both the Premiership and the Super leagues. I have also gone through and linked all the team names in the schedule post (3 post on the first page) to make it easy to see what your opponents team looks like.

Sorry our first Game Night got canceled due to inclement weather, but I am looking forward to being there this coming Tuesday for my first league game against Frostitute. Hope to see some (or all) of you there!

Don't forget you can play a friendly during each 3 week section. Again, I suggest you try and play a team not on your schedule. Blu, you down for a game?

I can't input the match report & being forced to use special play cards is laaaaaaaaaame.

ok, so this is a new one for me and it must be part of the update. At the bottom of the page it says the following "Match cannot be saved until you decide the fate of the used journeymen on the team roster page"

Looks like Dan had some journeyman and has to do something on his roster page before the data can be entered. Jolly, if you can fill me in on what you do that seems to work I would appriciate it.