Couple of ideas for the new league

Xavier319

Alright guys. the time of the spring league is coming up. I can only assume you guys would like to do a full on league this time, instead of a kill team league. I'm considering a sort of combo league, with themed missions sometimes using kill team and sometimes using standard rules, and sometimes using my own. I'd like the league to run three months, and each month to be punctuated by a small tournament. At least one of these tournaments will be a kill team tournament, 200 points, specific rules to come. That way we can make money for the store and get everyone back in and playing some 40k. Sound off, who will be around to play in the league this spring? I'm thinking of starting in late january late febuary.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I have come up with an idea. For each week of the eight week league, you will be able to choose between a killteam or standard sized game of 40k, both of which will give different benefits during the end of campaign appoc game. I will also be running a standard 1850 tournament at the end of the campaign, as well as a 200 pt kill team tournament as well. So an appoc game, two tournaments, and eight weeks of league. Get ready people! It's time to load your boltguns, charge your chainswords, and bash your grotz, War's a commin!

• Like 2