Gathering Storm - Cadia Drift - Third Book Coming?

pretre

Death Masque datasheets can only replace units in Harlequin formations (very specific wording in those rules), so are not an option in reborn warhost or any non-formation even if it happened to be a harlie one.  Still an option in the harlie formations taken in a reborn warhost though.

Are you sure about this? Because the units in a Reborn Warhost all have two factions- they would be Ynnari as well as Harlequin, which would seem to allow them to qualify for the Death Masque stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I got to play against the Ynnari yesterday. They are definitely very strong. I feel really conflicted about them, because the way they play is really cool*, but Craftworld Eldar were pretty much the last Faction in the Game that needed a buff, and they absolutely got one here. My opponent hadn't even dug into their nastier options, just ported his existing Eldar over, since it fit in their Detachment anyhow, and I would have won the Game if he'd only had Battle Focus instead of Strength from Death. Once people start building specifically with the Ynnari in mind, it's going to get brutal.

*Someone there described them as the shooty equivalent of Stealer Cult, which isn't entirely accurate, but does convey some of the feel of going up against them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sugarlessllama said:

Is the new WD out already? Or did your subscription come in early?

I'm lazy and don't properly attribute pictures. You can safely assume any pics and leaks I post are not from me but reposted from another site.

that being said, those are someone who got their WD early. 

• Like 1

PENDING 40k Rumors - March 2017
From natfka:

Triumviate of the Primarch - 90$
    -3 Models, Guilliman, Cypher and Grand Master Voldus.
    -Guilliman comes with the Armour of Fate, the Hand of Dominion and The Emperors Sword. All Friendly units can Reroll failed leadership checks. Guilliman has ALL command Traits.
    -Cypher comes with Eternal warrior, fleet, infiltrate and shrouded
    -Voldus hammer works as a conduit for his psychic powers

Gathering Storm: Rise of the Primarch - 50$
    -Datasheets for the Triumvirate of the Primarch
    - Formations to field the Fallen, the Grey Knights Bulwark of Purity, the Victrix Guard of the Ultramarines and the Triumvirate of the primarch
    -Daemonic Adversaries - Special rules to field grey knights that are not daemons.

• Like 1

Roboute Guilliman, Lord of the Ultramarines, Avenging Son and last loyal Primarch makes his Warhammer Live Debut.

He stands against Skarbrand, exiled Daemon Prince of Khorne.

It's gonna be a good one! Tune in here from 2:30pm (GMT)

broadcasting right now....

.. Guillamns armour can regenerate/bring him back from the dead on a 4+ with d3W.

2+ save, 6w, 4++ save.

.. new command traits from book 3... which can be spent ..?

• Like 1