Rose City Horus Heresy will be joining forces with Ordo Fanaticus to host a 30k campaign event for this year's Ordo Fanaticus Club Challage (OFCC). We will be pitting Traitor and Loyalist forces in a simple campaign (see rules below). tickets will be $50 each ($40 for Ordo Fanaticus Champions)

Tickect will be on sale at the link below. You will have to buy your tickets for which faction you are fighting for loyalist or traitor.
tickets:
http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?%2Fstore%2F

Info for the 30k event:
1. We will have 32 spots for our 30k event aka 16 tables. (limited space)
2. you will need to sign up as Traitor or Loyalist.
-there will be 16 traitor spots
-there will be 16 loyalist spots
3. It will be 3 games Saturday and 2 games Sunday.
4. tickets will be $50 ($40 for Ordo Fanacticus champions).
5. Where to buy tickets will be posted when tickets go on sale.
6. OFCC will be held at the Hilton hotel in Vancouver WA. (basicly Portland OR.)
7. It will be a campaign not a tournament.
8. Dates for OFCC are July 28th - 30th, 2017
Junkhouse Entertainment LLC will be giving away a Burning of Prospero and a Betrayal at Calth boxset as prizes. One for best sportsmanship and the other for best overall army (best army will be judged on paint, modeling and theme)

-Rules:
1. Players choose to fight for a faction (loyalist or traitors)
2. 2,500 point armies
3. Armies must be chosen from one of the Age of Darkness army lists
4. No Shattered Legions or Army of dark compliance.
5. Armies must conform to the Age of Darkness force organization chart.
6. Games will be organized by having traitors fighting loyalist.
7. Each faction will score campaign points base off game out come.
-Win= 3 points
-Loss= 0 points
-Tie= 1 point
8. Armies must be fully painted and must be what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG)
9. Models must be 30k compatible. (feel free to contact me if you have questions on what is 30k compatible)

10. Missions will be given out day of event
11. Only one force organization chart may be used

Due to demands these FAQ ruling will be changed for the 30k event.

12. All models in the squad can forgo all attacks to make a single grenade attack in hand to hand combat against vehicles.
13. Knight Arms have a 90-degree firing Arc facing forward.

event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1587886311227822/

• Like 4

On 2/1/2017 at 3:52 PM, In Matt We Trust said:

-Rules:
1. Players choose to fight for a faction (loyalist or traitors)
2. 2,500 point armies
3. Armies must be chosen from one of the Age of Darkness army lists
4. No Shattered Legions or Army of dark compliance.
5. Armies must conform to the Age of Darkness force organization chart.

Hi, this looks really cool and I'm hoping to attend.

Question about Age of Darkness army lists- does this include playing an army from the Imperialis Militia and Cults list?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/5/2017 at 4:09 PM, In Matt We Trust said:

Junkhouse Entertainment LLC will be giving away a Burning of Prospero and a Betrayal at Calth boxset as prizes. One for best sportsmanship and the other for best overall army (best army will be judged on paint, modeling and theme)

We can only get our hands on a betrayal at calth box but we will give it away for best painted army still.

• Like 1

Ok so I have been running the dropsite massacre campaign from book 2 recently and it will be great for this event.  I have all the print outs already and will make copies for the tables.

Saturday- Phase 1: 3 games to establish your foothold in the Urgall Depression

game 1&2 Saturday: deadly ground mission followed by Hammerblow assault.

game 3 Saturday: Phase 1 Legendary mission *CONFIDENTIAL* (this game will heavily effect your overall score for the campaign)

Sunday- Phase 2: 2 games to pummel and purge as many heretics OR loyalists as you can and make it to the LZ for emergency extraction.

Allied Bombardment rules from book 2, page 176 will be in effect for the entirety of Sundays games. 1 table will be the comms center from which the loyalists will be calling artillery from. If you are a loyalist player on that particular table, you will be responsible for holding that facility at all costs.

This is obviously going to be an abbreviated game BUT I will be continuing this campaign and others at Fate and Fury Games in vancouver on Tuesdays and every other Wednesday. contact me here or at the event for details.

dropsite map.jpg

5972b662f2cfa780624a5241b3d5bad3.jpg

• Like 2

Pay no mind to the factions represented on the map or the phase 3 areas. I am just borrowing the mission structure and rules from the dropsite campaign. After this event I will however be switching factions and going with Iron Warriors to continue in the ongoing campaign up at F&F.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...