OFCC 40K FAQ Discussion Thread

evil_bryan

1 hour ago, VonVilkee said:

Speaking from experience, I recommend obtaining the carts locally. Do not procure them then pack them with you. While it is nice to know for sure you have a cart the fuel economy hit is not worth the trouble. 

Well yeah. But thats why instead of strapping the cart to the roof of your vehicle and creating all that wind drag, you attach it to one of those bike caddies on the trunk.  I mean, I'm all for supporting the local economy when traveling, but some things one should always have, such as a grocery cart or a towel. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Well yeah. But thats why instead of strapping the cart to the roof of your vehicle and creating all that wind drag, you attach it to one of those bike caddies on the trunk.  I mean, I'm all for supporting the local economy when traveling, but some things one should always have, such as a grocery cart or a towel. 

I needed 4... desperate times lead to desperate measures. I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I see the ruling made that all armies are considered Allies of Convenience for this except inquisitors. Does this apply to the Triumvarate? I was looking at running a very shiny army, but the only cool looking HQ I could find for it was Voldus, who would be a grey knight technically, but taken through the inquisitorial detachment

2 hours ago, Icefire78 said:

I see the ruling made that all armies are considered Allies of Convenience for this except inquisitors. Does this apply to the Triumvarate? I was looking at running a very shiny army, but the only cool looking HQ I could find for it was Voldus, who would be a grey knight technically, but taken through the inquisitorial detachment

This should work, but only if your army is VERY shiny :)

• Like 3

They are specifically labeled as their respective factions. Taking them in a cad or allied detachment does not change their faction. I think the question is more can any of the characters with the triumvirate rule of in the place of an hq use the inquisitor join a unit errata for this event. I'd vote no as celestine is a thing...

• 4 weeks later...