• Announcements

evil_bryan

OFCC 40K FAQ Discussion Thread

148 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, splinx said:

We should do Standard Bearer jousting contests to make sure its done in a chivalrous way! :)

Should we do shopping carts instead of horses? More venue friendly.

Romans832 likes this

Just now, Purajh said:

Should we do shopping carts instead of horses? More venue friendly.

yeah I'm not sure the Hilton would be ok bringing in live animals etc! Shopping carts or push bikes suffice! :)

Romans832 likes this

1 hour ago, VonVilkee said:

Speaking from experience, I recommend obtaining the carts locally. Do not procure them then pack them with you. While it is nice to know for sure you have a cart the fuel economy hit is not worth the trouble. 

Well yeah. But thats why instead of strapping the cart to the roof of your vehicle and creating all that wind drag, you attach it to one of those bike caddies on the trunk.  I mean, I'm all for supporting the local economy when traveling, but some things one should always have, such as a grocery cart or a towel. 

Romans832 and VonVilkee like this

4 hours ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Well yeah. But thats why instead of strapping the cart to the roof of your vehicle and creating all that wind drag, you attach it to one of those bike caddies on the trunk.  I mean, I'm all for supporting the local economy when traveling, but some things one should always have, such as a grocery cart or a towel. 

I needed 4... desperate times lead to desperate measures. I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over...

WestRider and Romans832 like this

I see the ruling made that all armies are considered Allies of Convenience for this except inquisitors. Does this apply to the Triumvarate? I was looking at running a very shiny army, but the only cool looking HQ I could find for it was Voldus, who would be a grey knight technically, but taken through the inquisitorial detachment

2 hours ago, Icefire78 said:

I see the ruling made that all armies are considered Allies of Convenience for this except inquisitors. Does this apply to the Triumvarate? I was looking at running a very shiny army, but the only cool looking HQ I could find for it was Voldus, who would be a grey knight technically, but taken through the inquisitorial detachment

This should work, but only if your army is VERY shiny :)

23 minutes ago, evil_bryan said:

This should work, but only if your army is VERY shiny :)

Aren't the triumvirate still their own faction even if they are taken in a CAD for another faction?

They are specifically labeled as their respective factions. Taking them in a cad or allied detachment does not change their faction. I think the question is more can any of the characters with the triumvirate rule of in the place of an hq use the inquisitor join a unit errata for this event. I'd vote no as celestine is a thing...

Awww [big bad swear word]. Looks like I'm gonna miss it after all. Stupid friends getting stupid married on stupid OFCC weekend...

Question: where and how do I submit refund requests?

Romans832 likes this

13 minutes ago, Munkie said:

Awww [big bad swear word]. Looks like I'm gonna miss it after all. Stupid friends getting stupid married on stupid OFCC weekend...

Whole weekend? Lame. 

Romans832 likes this

On 6/8/2017 at 9:46 AM, Munkie said:

Please PM Blustorm.