Another History Podcast

Sherbert

Hey everyone, some of you know that I have been working on a medieval history podcast called The Real Middle Ages. Well I finally have a couple of episodes on itunes and built a very very basic website and facebook page. I have never done anything like this before and would really appreciate any constructive criticism on how I can improve the podcast and how it is delivered and presented. here are the link to the website and the facebook page. I would also love some reviews on itunes since it will help boost the show when people are browsing itunes for podcasts. Thanks guys.

http://therealmiddleages.libsyn.com/

https://www.facebook.com/The-Real-Middle-Ages-podcast-1882898955318733/

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Listened to episode 4! Finally! I really enjoyed it. The only other history podcast I have for comparison is History of Rome, but to me this rates favorably in relative terms. I love the Migration Era/Viking Age/Dark Ages, and you do a really nice job of laying out what we think we know, what we actually know, why the difference is important, and how we know what we know. That's a lot of knowing! I'd be thrilled as all get out if you just stayed with the Vikings, but I know your historical predilections are similar to mine. As such, I'm pretty excited to see where you go with this.

Request: King Baldwin IV and the Order of St. Lazarus!!! Real-life historical Nurgle Lord!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...