Those without teams for OFCC 17

PourSpelur

Teams aren't mandatory for OFCC this year. Neither is beer but we all know how awesome they go together. Never been to OFCC? Team imploded and you only have three? Team exploded and you have five? Well this is your place. A list of scurvy cutthroats looking to crew up and sail those sweet waters with a like minded bunch of scaliwags.

If you're interested in joining a team or have open spots on yours, please post here and we'll try to get like-minded individuals hooked up together. I'm not affiliated with the staff and frankly didn't even ask if this was kosher so we're just gonna play this one by ear.

• Like 10

Still trying to figure out if I'll be coming. It's mostly a motivation thing, as I've been really slacking on my painting lately. Trying to decide if I'll have a finished army by the OFCC, or not. 

A team that would "encourge" me to finish the army, would be welcome, I think. 

• 3 months later...

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I would be in a position to attend the 40k event for OFCC. I would like to cement a position on a team before I buy my ticket since floating 75 bucks is a bit difficult for me (wife likes solid plans).

My main (and only) army is Blood Angels and this would be my first OFCC event. Can definitely meet for "training" at dice age during the weekdays and Guardian or Dice Age on weekends.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Don't forget, Mercs are welcome this year. Being a part of a team does not make or break one's ability to attend. :)

Yeah, thanks for the reminder. Was hoping to kinda have someone whose done this help me out a bit since I don't know what to expect at all.

I mean, I know it's supposed to be a fun event, but my last "Light" tournament was not as light as was initially advertised so would just be helpful to be a +1 so I fight for someone.

• Like 2

My team, had a drop out due to some real life issues.  I am going to ask evil_bryan how to go about it for my team.  This is the first time I ever been a team leader.  If you are wanting a team, you can join with Team Sister.  You may look out of place as we will be 3 Sister of Battle players, but hey we can say the Blood Angels are recent converts :P

Anyways hope you do get to attend.

48 minutes ago, Sume said:

My team, had a drop out due to some real life issues.  I am going to ask evil_bryan how to go about it for my team.  This is the first time I ever been a team leader.  If you are wanting a team, you can join with Team Sister.  You may look out of place as we will be 3 Sister of Battle players, but hey we can say the Blood Angels are recent converts :P

Anyways hope you do get to attend.

Thanks for the offer. The potential joke could be made about the two armies but let's not go down that route :tongue:.

Let me submit a request to my finance minister (S.O. AKA "The Boss") and will let you know. If I get the Okay, then I will wait to hear from you on whether evil bryan helped you out and you have a slot open.

• Like 1