Nathonicus's Lizard blog

nathonicus

So with this purchase of this lizard man drummer off of eBay, I've completed my collection of the original fifth edition Lizardmen figures. This was the army that started my history with miniatures, and wargaming. I sold it once, then bought back this very same army. I have since expanded it with some miniatures from sixth and eighth editions, and I am excited to be working on in my spare time. Maybe I'll even get out for a game or two.

Currently I'm trying to paint my temple guard unit, but it's going to be slow going because I only paint when I have insomnia basically.

post-1278-0-29258300-1487401482_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

oh my [big bad swear word], that is one of my favorite models in all of GW. I cant figure out why but its just so awesome.

glad to see you are finally getting time to work on 9th age stuff. We had two lizardmen players at the tournament and they had completely different lists which was really nice to see.

oh my [big bad swear word], that is one of my favorite models in all of GW. I cant figure out why but its just so awesome.

glad to see you are finally getting time to work on 9th age stuff. We had two lizardmen players at the tournament and they had completely different lists which was really nice to see.

Right? I freaking love this figure. These and the empire figures from the same era really make me nostalgic.  

Glad to know the game is getting some traction.  Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to play in Fall.