Dane Lindh
Bryan Butler
Josh Calonder
Andrew Reyes
Scott Goldstein
Thie Lehman
Steve Yarborough
Aron Miller

To all the fine folks listed above (and anyone else who is planning on joining us): post a photo of a standard from your army that is most representative (or just cool) in this topic.....

• Like 3

Don't really have any more exciting banners to show, but how about my "OFCC to-do list?":

-Rebase / paint 2 Tusker Cavalry
-Clean up / paint 4 movement trays, as well as add flex-steel to the Bombardier's tray.

...and if I get a chance, maybe add some highlights to my Kin Eater. No idea if I'm even going to attempt a display board of any kind, since my last one got wrecked.

ERHsMRp.jpg?1

GxWLNrc.jpg?1

So i am managing to get a game in with Andrew this weekend. If i actually manage to remember the rules i should be onboard for the ofcc thing you guys are doing. I just have to paint up about 2500 of Dread Elves to get an appropriately sized army for the event. Are you guys doing display boards as well?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, splinx said:

So i am managing to get a game in with Andrew this weekend. If i actually manage to remember the rules i should be onboard for the ofcc thing you guys are doing. I just have to paint up about 2500 of Dread Elves to get an appropriately sized army for the event. Are you guys doing display boards as well?

Looking forward to Saturday sir!

I believe there is a general paint scoring rubric out there somewhere, but damned if I can find it. I'm sure points will be awarded for having a proper display board, and I know we had some beautiful ones last year. I doubt I will have time to get one put together myself though.

Just bought my ticket to play some 9th age at the OFCC this year!! I have a couple fully painted armies, just need to touch up on the rules a bit. Dont see an issue there as it looks very much like a streamlined 8th edition. With no models needing any work really, I just need to study and possibly get a few practice games in. 

Im in Vancouver, WA so if anyone wants to plan a game in the next few weeks, keep me posted.

What's everyone playing? Im considering either Warriors or Skaven. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fixxer said:

Just bought my ticket to play some 9th age at the OFCC this year!! I have a couple fully painted armies, just need to touch up on the rules a bit. Dont see an issue there as it looks very much like a streamlined 8th edition. With no models needing any work really, I just need to study and possibly get a few practice games in. 

Im in Vancouver, WA so if anyone wants to plan a game in the next few weeks, keep me posted.

What's everyone playing? Im considering either Warriors or Skaven. 

Awesome Matt! Looking forward to seeing you Saturday and having you play 9th Age at OFCC, I have a lot of fond memories of getting games in vs your Slanesh Warriors / Skaven (minus getting hit with that damn Brass Orb!) :biggrin:

24 minutes ago, splinx said:

dice age at 12 noon! Be there or be square!

R-911255-1330628030.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1