T9A OFCC 2017

On 7/11/2017 at 6:03 PM, splinx said:

Thanks man! 10 more crossbowmen to go and and a couple of characters and I'm good to go! ;) then maybe a display board! Lol anyone have any ideas for a lightweight yet rigid display board? 

I use a wooden "breakfast in bed" tray. The legs make it great for putting it on a table over terrain.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All:

I signed up on the 9th age Army Builder site and while it looks really cool....it seems like it has a different/older? (Lower)  point system for the Orc army in my case.

the army list/point scheme that I am using for the OFCC list is version 1.3.4 downloaded from the 9th age site.

Can y'all confirm that this is the right one to be using or set me straight as to what I should be using?

thanks!

26 minutes ago, Lion of Flanders said:

Hello All:

I signed up on the 9th age Army Builder site and while it looks really cool....it seems like it has a different/older? (Lower)  point system for the Orc army in my case.

the army list/point scheme that I am using for the OFCC list is version 1.3.4 downloaded from the 9th age site.

Can y'all confirm that this is the right one to be using or set me straight as to what I should be using?

thanks!

That site is out of date unfortunately. And yes,  1.3.4 is the most current.