dkieft

Tempting Kickstarters

:shock:

Wasteland 2 looks amazing! W1 remains one of my favorite games of all time. OF ALL TIME!

And I loves me some Ogre which I bought when it first came out (yes, I am old). However, I have since learned what a major douchenozzle Steve Jackson is so no money from me.

I never played the original Wasteland, but was always tempted to pick it up.

My Buddy picked up the second edition of Ogre and good times ensued. I thought about going in for that but I have a a hard time with a $100 box and punch out miniatures...

I loves me some Shadowrun and Jordan Weiseman has designed some GREAT games (Battletech!). However, a good friend of mine worked for WizKids and I have read the history of FASA. Guy has no concept of running a company and refuses to give up any authority to anyone else. I'll have to pass...sadly.

Zombiecide has gone over 400K and is now the second biggest kickstarted game (non-computer).

At this point it may be too big not to get into. It is a bit spendy, $120 will get you the game and a few special bonus characters.

Zombiecide has gone over 400K and is now the second biggest kickstarted game (non-computer).

At this point it may be too big not to get into. It is a bit spendy, $120 will get you the game and a few special bonus characters.

I am in for all the models. Worst case scenario I have tons of zombies I can use for other things.

Are you sure it's not $75...?

Fatty - Runner + copy of Zombicide
Abomination - Fatty + Special Promo Survivor Miniature!

Next step is $190

Are you sure it's not $75...?

Fatty - Runner + copy of Zombicide
Abomination - Fatty + Special Promo Survivor Miniature!

Next step is $190

All true, But Abomination ($100) and add $10 each for 2 optional Survivors (and their zombies) is $120. The Straight $75 or $100 levels are great, but I am a sucker for extra's...

@dkieft

OIC

Those chumps just added 2 more optional survivors... up to $140 now!

Anyone up in the north Seattle area getting this ??? I upped my pledge to $160 to get the extra tiles too... Looks like fun... Also put in for Ogre & Zpocalypse. And Wasteland... Curse you for introducing me to KickStarter... :cry: :x :evil: :mrgreen:

I have thus far helped two of my favorite bands AND that Tetonics dude who'd doing all the terrain and such. Hoping his Tourney trays work out as well as they look. Would be much nicer than my display board EVERYWHERE I go.

Display for point, put away, transport on trays. CAKE!

I have thus far helped two of my favorite bands AND that Tetonics dude who'd doing all the terrain and such. Hoping his Tourney trays work out as well as they look. Would be much nicer than my display board EVERYWHERE I go.

Display for point, put away, transport on trays. CAKE!

I wish I'd seen the terrain one before it closed... Looks like some nice stuff...

@dkieft

OIC

Those chumps just added 2 more optional survivors... up to $140 now!

They need to really stop taking my money... Good thing there is only 12 hours to go. What else could they possibly add???