Tempting Kickstarters

dkieft

• 3 weeks later...

Closest thing to a kickstarter I support at the moment:

https://www.facebook.com/donate/10154477500838859/10154477669708859/

About this Fundraiser

In honor of #GivingTuesday, the money I raise for this fundraiser will be matched up to $1.000 by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Facebook is waiving all fees. Please support my cause, and your donation can be doubled! 

Caring Friends Cat Rescue is a 501©3 not-for-profit, completely-volunteer-run, organization that specializes in special needs cats and kittens and otherwise unwanted cats. CFCR is dedicated to rescuing homeless, injured, neglected, sick pets and providing them with exmplary veterinary care, rehabilitation, love, and finding them a forever loving home. 

This rescue runs on out-of-pocket funds by board members, volunteers, and donations. 

Caring Friends Cat Rescue has a cattery location located in the Petsmart in Tustin, The Market Place, 2741 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92782. 

All cats are tested for FELV/FIV, given vaccinations, are microchipped and spayed/neutered prior to adoption. Caring Friends Cat Rescue also goes above and beyond by giving the first month free of veterinary care (should the cat need it) after adoption. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been waiting for this one... basically a fantasy RPG version of Leverage, or Lies of Locke Lamora, written by the guy who created the Lords of Waterdeep boardgame. Insta-backed it: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/481478805/dusk-city-outlaws

Whew. It's an RPG. I thought you said it was a board game and was worried I'd have to back it. :)

I've been waiting for this one... basically a fantasy RPG version of Leverage, or Lies of Locke Lamora, written by the guy who created the Lords of Waterdeep boardgame. Insta-backed it: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/481478805/dusk-city-outlaws

Damnit, that sounds damn good. Though, did you back Blades in the Dark? Same concept, but a bit darker, and it nails the flashback scene better than anything I've seen before.

Pretre, google "Honor Among Thieves Kickstarter"

• Like 1

Damnit, that sounds damn good. Though, did you back Blades in the Dark? Same concept, but a bit darker, and it nails the flashback scene better than anything I've seen before.

I did not, but clearly I should have. I do like the art style in Dusk City Outlaws though...

• 2 weeks later...