Torment: Tides of Numenera

Got this one for PS4 the other day. Spendy, but reviews were decent and I really want to like it. Metacritic says this game is worst on the PS4, so there is that, but I've been enjoying it so far. Turn based, party combat, with heavy social options and interesting encounters. Character creation is still limited, but does grant the male/female option that the previous game lacked. Very much feels like planescape Torment. 

Only real issue is that it's loading screen heavy, even more so than X-com 2. UI for the PS4 features slow cursor speeds and other such minor annoyances. I also had it crash in a large combat. 

Finished my first playthrough. This game is awesome. So many choices. And lots of text and loading screens. In playing the game, I often found myself skimming the text, rather than reading it. There's just so much. One of the metacritic reviews refered to it as mental fatigue, and that's just it - a wonderful game, but I don't think it can be fully appeciated with just the first playthrough.