Borderlands AoS June Event

Threejacks

We are running another Borderlands Age of Sigmar event on Sunday June 11th for those interested.

This will be 3 rounds of matched play with 2000 point armies.Additionally each player is allowed to bring and deploy with their army,one terrain warscroll in the same way we will be doing this at OFCC.The model will either need to be the GW model for the warscroll or a suitable scratch build,that is nearly identical in dimensions to the original GW piece.

I will also bring additional warscroll terrain for those who dont have one to choose from and use in the event:)

We plan to start at 10:00 am and will be running 2 1/2 hr rounds with short breaks in between except a 1 hr lunch or dinner break.

The event is listed on Best Coast pairings  as well.I will post a link here when its finalized.

Players can also post in there if you plan to make it,,im figuring 12 slots for this:)

Borderlands games is in Salem at

546 High St NE Salem Oregon 97301

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to remind people of this upcoming event. It should be a fun event with people of all different skill levels. I can carpool people down to the event as well (I am in the SE Portland area), just let me know. I would love to see you all there!

https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/eventlanding/ltkxh0bw

https://www.facebook.com/events/1332606776805336/?acontext={"ref"%3A"4"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}