For sale/Trade: BoP characters, Sisters of Silence, Leman Russ Tanks

spagunk

5 hours ago, peter.cosgrove said:

Ok so, the deathguard also includes the pox walkers? and all the character models? Is that 10 plague marines or only 5?

Basically, it includes everything Death guard wise as indicated in the Dark Imperium box set:

(Per GW website)
"In the box, you’ll find 31 Death Guard miniatures, who can be painted in the colours of any vectorium:

- 1 Death Guard Lord of Contagion , a huge, terrifying Chaos Space Marine covered in spiked, corrupted Terminator armour armed with a plaguereaper.
- 1 Death Guard Noxious Blightbringer armed with a cursed plague bell, plasma pistol and a tocsin of misery;
- 1 Death Guard Malignant Plaguecaster armed with a corrupted staff and bolt pistol;
- 7 Death Guard Plague Marines – 5 armed with boltguns and plague knives, 1 armed with plasma gun and plague knife, 1 plague champion armed with bolt pistol, plaguesword and power fist;
- 1 Death Guard Foetid Bloat-drone – a huge, buzzing machine held aloft by rusted turbines – armed with plaguespitters and a plague probe;
- 20 Death Guard Poxwalkers – the rotten, shambling core of the army – armed with improvised weapons (hammers, claws, bayonets and metal pipes are featured.) "

8 hours ago, peter.cosgrove said:

Are you coming to game night tomorrow? I am planning on being there. I am free every day except wed. my phone is 503-957-7906

Assuming you are referring to Guardian, I won't be there. I work nights (1am - 9:30am) so game nights are difficult for me. However, I have plenty of time between 9:30am and 3pm to come by somewhere if you would like.

12 minutes ago, peter.cosgrove said:

the Ordo Fanaticus 40k league at the WoW clubhouse on tue usually ends at 10pm. I can't make the wed league at GG because my wife has a recurring appt. GG opens at 10am. I know it's a bit short but do you want to meet at GG at 10am? depending on which day, the school has late wednesdays.

Okay, so this Wednesday is a bit tricky since I have a scheduled meet up on 82nd and Powell. It would take me about 17 mins (by google estimate) to get there and so I may be able to do a 10am meetup if you can stick around until 10:30am just to be safe. Does that work for you?

54 minutes ago, peter.cosgrove said:

I live on SE 122 and powell. 82nd is 5 min away. What time does the GW gamestore open? we can meet there

Lol, that would be handy. GW store opens at 12:30 according to Google but there's nothing odd about two strange people exchanging packages in front of a closed store ;).

• 4 weeks later...

So I now have a box of the Emperor's Fist Tank Company circa 2007. That's 10 Leman Russ battle tanks (New on sprues), with 5 command sprues in a big box. Looking for maybe 375 bucks for the whole box (37.50 bucks per tank).

Comes with 10 waterslide transfers and 5 of those command sprues. The 2007 box did not include the demolisher cannons (as they were metal back in the day and this was 2007 GW).

As much as I want desperately to use these to start a Mordian guard army, I have way too much blood angel stuff to finish. Also the wife wouldn't let me keep it :tongue:. 375 bucks takes it all. If you want to mix cash and kits for this, please let me know ahead of time.

Edit: I also have this thing I want to sell/trade: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/lapdog-gaming-control-center
Amazon has it for 60 bucks but I'll go $40 or comparable trade.

• 2 months later...

Dropping the price on my Emperor's Fist Tank company for Ordo members to 325 for 10 tanks. That 32.5 per tank. This is the box set they sold in 2007 for Apocalypse which only includes battle cannons.

My other trades are still available. Still looking to trade sisters for more custodes and still looking for reasonable trades for wolf dude and ahriman.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DasBox said:

AS I am in need of tanks(Seems I traded away far too many when I was cleaning out) I'd like to start negotiations on your Emperor's First Tank Company. It might take some doing but I think we can make it happen.

I do have one other interested party for the tanks at the moment so let me see what is going on there.

In the mean time, PM me what you need.