Sign in to follow this  
Kale

Metal Movement Trays for sale

Hey everyone, I make and sell these movement trays for 9th Age, Kings of War or other games that you could use movement trays for.

I make them out of a thin gage of galvanaized steel with 3 bent sides and 1 open.  I can make them to any size up to 250mm wide and 250mm long.

Feel free to email me at MMTrays@hotmail.com and send me an order!  I'll drop it to 4.50% a try since we would be cutting out eBay if you want to do a direct order.

There is the link to eBay! Check it out!

Thanks-Kale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332262818822?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Updated with the new eBay listing.

36 minutes ago, Kale said:

Is bumping allowed? 

Not supposed to bump, but you could certainly add posts to "Update" the above. Sophistry, I suppose. For example, by posting the new link to the relisted item, rather than that one which says the sale has ended. 

That aside, I was curious, any sort of discount if we don't buy through Ebay (like buying directly from you)? Not hugely discounted, but the ebay cut is probably reflected in your costs...

Thanks for the information pax!  I could take off 10% so 4.50 a tray and than the 7-13$ shipping depending on size of trays/order.  that way we can both stay out of eBay and do it direct.

thanks!