Ordo Blood Bowl League 2017 Persistent League Season Two - begins 6/20/2017!

Weav

1 hour ago, sbr said:

Question about the ordobowl website.  The Journeyman Skink I hired for my MD2 match is now Pink on my roster.  What does that mean?  Do I need to fire him and replace with a brand new Journeyman (I have only 9 rostered players atm)?

Yes, Pink stand for Journeymen who have played a game and need to be decided whether or not you will buy them. I think you can leave him on there (if they did not get any SPPs) you can simply leave him on there, but I am not positive on that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, michaels said:

What's next? When does whatever's next start? What're we doing? Where are you guys? What's happening? 

We still have some Round 8 matches to get completed which should tell us who makes the playoffs.

If you are talking about what comes next in terms of BB events and leagues, we are working on a few ideas now and should have some stuff posted soon.

Couple quick questions.

Do friendlies count towards the re-draft budget?

If yes, what is the deadline for playing friendlies for this season?  End of regular season, end of playoffs, other?

EDIT:  Rerolls & Apothecaries have to be re-purchased right?  I don't see a specific mention of them in the DZ book.