Who is planning on playing 8th?

Just a quick note: If you AND your opponent wish to play 8th edition during your match at OFCC, you are free to do so. If you want to have this option then I would suggest prepping an 8th edition version of your list.

This is completely optional and not required in any way. Remember, OFCC is all about having fun and we want to ensure everyone does.

If you do plan to play 8th during your match, you are on your own regarding rules. I suggest settling all rules disputes with a drinking contest. :)

For those of you thinking about doing this please know that you are on your own. I very much doubt I will have a good grasp on 8th by the time OFCC rolls around. 

I'm not sure how this will work or even if it will work. I just know that people will want to try, so proceed at your own risk. :)

Please do not feel pressured at all to do this. This is a 7th edition event and that is all you need to be prepared for. 

• Like 3

I mean I have my 7th edition list ready to go however due to travel arrangements I cant really pack extra models. I dont think a straight conversion really makes for a good 8th edition list but it is what it is. Honestly I'd rather play 8th than 7th any day of the week at this point regardless of list comp.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kyojin said:

I mean I have my 7th edition list ready to go however due to travel arrangements I cant really pack extra models. I dont think a straight conversion really makes for a good 8th edition list but it is what it is. Honestly I'd rather play 8th than 7th any day of the week at this point regardless of list comp.

Effectiveness is for other events! ;)

• Like 1