Warhamsters Assemble!! July 11th

D_Lo

Bradley was a nerdy, yet generally pleasant necromancer that kept to himself and never hurt anyone.  The only corpses he raised from the dead were small animals -he was particularly fond of zombie ducks.  One day, a "hero" from the far north, known as Joey the Death Metal Viking, used dragon bile to set fire to Bradley's home, torching the necromancer's extensive collection of games and miniatures and incinerating all of his beloved zombie duckies. That was the day Bradley snapped.  Standing amid the smoking rubble that was his hobby room, the nerdy necromancer vowed revenge. 

Now it is up to a handful of heroes to find Bradley's secret lair and slay the vengeful necromancer before he can escape Wulfsburg and unleash death and destruction upon the nearby hamlet of Bellingham.

xsdxSY.png

We will play a custom quest written by David Doughty titled, Revenge of the Nerd.

I should be all set up and ready to go by 6:00.

So far, it looks like it will be me, D_Lo, VonVilkee, and Sigurd. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Koyote said:

Bradley was a nerdy, yet generally pleasant necromancer that kept to himself and never hurt anyone.  The only corpses he raised from the dead were small animals -he was particularly fond of zombie ducks.  One day, a "hero" from the far north, known as Joey the Death Metal Viking, used dragon bile to set fire to Bradley's home, torching the necromancer's extensive collection of games and miniatures and incinerating all of his beloved zombie duckies. That was the day Bradley snapped.  Standing amid the smoking rubble that was his hobby room, the nerdy necromancer vowed revenge. 

Now it is up to a handful of heroes to find Bradley's secret lair and slay the vengeful necromancer before he can escape Wulfsburg and unleash death and destruction upon the nearby hamlet of Bellingham.

xsdxSY.png

We will play a custom quest written by David Doughty titled, Revenge of the Nerd.

I should be all set up and ready to go by 6:00.

So far, it looks like it will be me, D_Lo, VonVilkee, and Sigurd. 

How many people can play

13 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

I thought I posted this but must have missed it... the wife has a young adult literature for adults book club that meets the second Tuesday of every month... I'm out. I might try and come down with the child Shaun style and play but no guarantees. 

Let your wife know that if Brad burns Bellingham to the ground, it will be all her fault. 

Lk8REy.gif