Was just about to start this thread!

Big shout out to all of my opponents in the 9th Age event: Josh, Sam, Jake, Bryan, and Scott! 5 great games, not nearly enough "favorite opponent" pins to pass out!

Big shout out to Ben for putting on a great event! Very much appreciate the hard work and extra hours he put in!

Big shout out to all the "out of towners" who made the long trek to Vancouver for OFCC, you all rock!

And finally a big shout out to the event organizers and sponsors who make OFCC possible!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Was just about to start this thread!

Big shout out to all of my opponents in the 9th Age event: Josh, Sam, Jake, Bryan, and Scott! 5 great games, not nearly enough "favorite opponent" pins to pass out!

Big shout out to Ben for putting on a great event! Very much appreciate the hard work and extra hours he put in!

Big shout out to all the "out of towners" who made the long trek to Vancouver for OFCC, you all rock!

And finally a big shout out to the event organizers and sponsors who make OFCC possible!

A special thanks goes out to all of the 9th age guys for allowing an AoS guy hang out and talk METAL and gaming. I also really enjoyed beating you at Munchkin...haha!

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, deadwing34 said:

A special thanks goes out to all of the 9th age guys for allowing an AoS guy hang out and talk METAL and gaming. I also really enjoyed beating you at Munchkin...haha!

Was great talking metal with you sir! Munchkin was fun as well! Between that and 9th Age, I'm become very adept at losing games :laugh:

• Like 1

100% getting a hotel room next year though lol could have gotten at least 3 more games in if I didn't have to go home and get sleep. only a 12 or so minute drive but still...it's a yea, but still. side note, how great  were the burgers in that joint? a touch pricey but worth it all the way, i even had me a beer afterwards.

• Like 3

It was a great chance to play some games, see some familiar faces and meet some new ones! Thank you to Ben for organizing and all the Ordo superstars who put on this great event.  9th age feels like a really great system thus far and I really enjoyed remembering how to play the great game of Warhammer.  I'll definitely be back for next year, if possible.....

• Like 4