OBBL Super League coach needed

Weav

The OBBL Super League has had a critical drop and we need a new player. If you're a Premiership coach and want to run a weaker team (halflings, vampires, goblins, etc...), please let me know. If you're not in the Premiership and want to fill in for six quick games, also please let me know. I will need someone who doesn't have any scheduling conflicts over the next month or so, and would preferably attend Thursday game night at Guardian Games. I'll tag a few folks who'm I'd love to see consider playing.

If no one chooses to, no major issue, I'll fill in. 

@KIRBY @Brick Bungalow @Sylvos @ROGRE @WarlordGhrom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sbr said:

What time is game night on Thursday? 

I should have the free time to throw a Vampire team in but would struggle to start games later than 5PM, and would prefer even earlier. 

So I can be a last resort if needed. 

Thank you Steve, much appreciated. The games tend to start later then that, so I will graciously decline because I know how brutal it can be to get home sometimes. Thanks for considering my friend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weav said:

Thank you Steve, much appreciated. The games tend to start later then that, so I will graciously decline because I know how brutal it can be to get home sometimes. Thanks for considering my friend.

It's not so much the getting home, it's the waking up at 4AM after playing Blood Bowl until 8PM 45 minutes from home that's the problem.

• Haha 1