8/15 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night @ W.O.W. Week 2 of the 8th Edition 40k Escalation League!

DisruptiveConduct

Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Time: 4pm to 10pm (we sometimes close later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs

Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE!

Games we play: We will be continuing the 40k 8th Edition Escalation League tonight. We always have tables open for Blood Bowl, Infinity, AoS, SWA, or whatever game you want to play (one of the rooms even has natural sunlight!).

Note: Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming down. Hope to see you there!

I'll be there to host and run Mission 2 of the league. We had a great showing the first week and good times were had. Come join us and bring snacks and drinks for some easy points! We enjoy any kind of snacks including chips, candy, pretzels, red vines, candy bars, cheetos, goldfish, Swedish fish, cookies, Ritz crackers, smores, cheesecake, gummy bears, doritos, oreos, party mix, trail mix, snack mix, nut mix, cracker mix, pretzel mix, hard candy, soft candy, chewy candy......each snack available to share is worth 2 points!

With full details available, here.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, stevensonmat2 said:

Hey all, new to the area and was thinking of coming by tonight to check it out and maybe play if anyone is down. I have 32 PL of Blood Angels. 

Come on down! PL makes it super easy to adjust lists to be even. I will be there around 5, 5.30 to give you an informal tour and welcome you to the club.