Happy' s escalation league army

happycamper

So had a blast last week playing Josiah.  Ended up getting tabled at the very end of the 5th.  Think if I had been more aggressive with my Rievers instead of dropping them in and sitting on objective I might have fared better.

But man oh man My Redemptor Dread was a beast.  He never got to fire outside of overwatch be he held it down for 4  rounds I think? Smashing Bikers in the face!

Im building a Primarus only successor chapter of Salamanders.  Still working on the fluff, but I like the idea, plus chapter tactic is sweet.

Color scheme is an Orange Fire with blue/black (secret weapon Tire Black if curious)

Have a list built for every week and even one up to 2000 pts (though still need some models for that one)

Pictures are all Work in progress jobs

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1874.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

IMG_1887.JPG

IMG_1896.JPG

• Like 6

Well Last week was a win for the Sally's.  Played distruptiveConduct, had a blast.  However I feel a bit bad for Tabling him and his Genestealers.  Only 3 Marines gave their lives.  And the Replusor needed to have some dents banged out.

made some nice hobby progress, built 5 man Intercessor Squad and have them about 80% painted.  Also built another 5 man reaver squad.  And then I built and painted a Stormhawk!  I'll have some pics up later

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...